Apple picking is one of my favorite fall activities to do. It was a beautiful morning to do. It took us a while to get there because we took a little detour but we made it 45 minutes later. The kids were not into picking in the beginning because they just wanted to eat an apple. Once we were close to done picking because we already filled 2 bags Kayle started getting into picking. She wanted to pick lots more apples. We ended up with 3 bags of apples. We will find lots of uses for apples in the coming weeks. Here are some pictures from our fun outing...in most pictures at least one kid is eating in apple!
I got an apple!
Who needs to smile when you can eat an apple...
How do I get a bite of that apple
Pulling hard to get the apple off the tree
Look at all those apples
I got an apple!
Who needs to smile when you can eat an apple...
How do I get a bite of that apple
Pulling hard to get the apple off the tree
| Who is excited about apples?!?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment