A year ago today I got to hold you in my arms for the first time. What a great and amazing memory that I will never forget. I can't believe that it has been a year already. You are just growing up too fast. You are becoming such a toddler and less of a baby. You still scoot around and only like to be on your feet when you choose to. You are a good eater but will always prefer to just eat fruit. You are sleeping through the night and taking two little naps during the day. You love to be part of whatever is going on. You also have a mouth full of teeth...I think a total of 10 teeth that I can tell. You are such a blessing and we love you so much!
Happy 1st Birthday Kelcie Girl!
I had to look back a little as you have grown up so fast!
Here are all your monthly pictures
![]() |
| 12 hours old |

No comments:
Post a Comment