I know it has been a while since I have posted. So here is a recap of what we have been doing...
We had a fun weekend at the cottage to celebrate both mine and Chris's birthday. We had fun in the snow with the kids.
| Family fun in the snow |
| Sisters |
Then the kids and I went home with my parents for the week. We had a lot of fun even though Kayla was sick the entire week. We still had fun shopping at IKEA, TJ Maxx, Marshals and Home Goods and eating at all my favorite stops...Dunkin Donuts, Portillo's, TCBY. We had other fun kid activities we wanted to do but thought we would wait until Kayla was feeling better. We also missed out on visiting with friends and family because we didn't want to spread too many germs. She was such a trooper and kept saying "I'm sorry I got sick" and "The frog is still in there(she kept coughing)."
| Dancing on the way home |
| Birthday flowers for Mommy |
| Making Cookies with Nana |
Then we went to Kalamazoo to celebrate Annika's 5th birthday with a Pancake and Pajama party! Rachel and Branden sure know how to throw a good party. It was so cute and the kids had a blast.
Now we are finally back home and I am trying to dig out. I have been working on unpacking, cleaning, laundry, and all of the fun stuff after being away.
No comments:
Post a Comment