Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kelcie is 8 Months

 Kelcie continues to get bigger even though I want her to stay my little baby.  She still loves to be held and wants to be part of whatever is going on.  She doesn't want to miss out and if she thinks she'd being left out she will scream.  The girl has a good set of lungs.  She loves to watch Kayla play and run around.  She is starting to get into Kayla's stuff, so now starts the having to share and she messed up my stuff.  Kayla loves trying to dance with Kelcie and making her giggle.  Kelcie is still eating her fruits and veggies, I haven't introduced many new ones since she is eating what I made and put in the freezer.  She is not crawling yet but she finds ways to easily get from point A to point B.  I find it hard to believe that Kelcie is SO big already.  I am not sure where the 8 months went because it doesn't feel like that long ago she was my little baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment