Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Potty Training

Now I would have to say this is the one thing that I was trying to put off as long as I could.  We are now a week into potty training and it is going pretty well.  The first day when Kayla would go 4-5 times in a hour I didn't know if I could do this.  We have made a lot of progress.  Thanks to my mom for enduring the first couple of days with me.  Kayla got to pick out her potty and some panties.  I found some special treats to reward her with.  Recently I made a potty chart to help motivate her more as well.  Once she gets 10 stickers she gets a special prize from Mommy and Daddy.  We are so proud of Kayla and she is doing great.  I can't say there weren't lots of tears and still occasionally are some but we are making progress.   She wants to please us so bad and do the right thing.
It all started with cousin boot camp in potty training
Potty training & no nap is not a good combination
Coloring on the potty
Going Potty with Baby
I need a wipe
I earned my first prize
My PRIZE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment