Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kelcie is 3 months

It is fun to watch as Kelcie starts to develop a personality.  Lately she has been high maintenance wanting to be held all the time and screaming her head off.  I am hoping this is a short lived phase.  She still sleeps great and has occasionally slept threw the night.  She is still eating great and weighing close to 13lbs.  I'm loving all of the smiles and cooing that she does.  You can almost have a mini conversation with her.  She is loving her play mat and a few toys.  She still loves her swing.  
Kayla is a wonderful big sister.  She likes to get under the play mat with Kelcie and try to play with her.  I can't wait till they are big enough to play together.  Kayla loves her little sister and is more interested in her everyday.  Kayla's favorite phrases when it comes to Kelcie are "Kelcie's not happy" "Kelcie spit up", "Kelcie wake up" and "Kelcie come too".
Mommy I want to be in the picture too!
Giving Kelcie a check up

No comments:

Post a Comment