I have been busy so I am back tracking a little.
This
year for Easter we went down to the cottage. It was a lot of fun
seeing Kayla play with her cousins Annika and Henrik. We enjoyed a nice
service at the church we attend while at the cottage, a yummy ham
lunch, an Easter egg hunt and Easter baskets. Kayla just LOVED the
Easter egg hunt. She was running all over the yard in search of eggs
and always wanting more. We ended up hiding the eggs multiple times so
that she could keep collecting them. She never really got the concept
that there was candy inside. When it came time for the Easter baskets
all she really wanted was her bunny.
| The Whole Family |
| Sister Pic |
| FamilyPic |
| Cousin Pic |
| I'm Cute! |
| Opening Easter Baskets |
| How do I get this bunny out |
| Bunny Love |
| Papa helping with the Easter Egg hunt |
| How many eggs can I carry? |
| Carrying my basket |
No comments:
Post a Comment