She is growing up way too fast. She is looking more and more like a toddler these days. I can't believe how fast she grew up. With all of this hot weather Kayla loves being outside. She likes to put her hand in the water when I water my plants and splash around in the little pool that we got for her. She is babbling a lot now and says a few words that we can actually make out (mama, dada, uh-oh, ball, book and I am sure there are more I am forgetting right now). She loves to sit in your lap and if you are sitting on the floor she will come over and back up and plop right in your lap. It is pretty cute. She is starting to get a mind of her own. She likes to try and use a fork when she eats now. She is a lot of fun, but is also a very busy girl and keeps me very busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment