As summer is coming to an end I am trying to hold on to the last few warm summer days. The weather forecast was sunny and in the 80's. What better day for the beach. Jacki didn't have her internship and Annika didn't have preschool so we had a girls day at the cottage. It was just a beautiful day. We got there early so that we could spend a few hours on the beach before the kiddo's needed to go down for a naps. The weather was just perfect...sunny, light breeze and not too hot. It was nice to just relax on the beach and have good conversation with the girls. Things have been kinda crazy with 3 kids so we haven't gotten many pictures of everyone on the beach. I finally was able to get a few.
| "I need special treat" |
| Henrik snoozing on the beach |
| Beach Babe |
| Travel Potty |
| Cute bum |
| Playing on the beach |
| Cousins playing together |
Thanks for a wonderful day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment