Chris is such a wonderful husband and I just knew that he would be a great dad. He has exceeded everything I thought he would be. He is so cute with Kayla. Every morning before he leaves for work he peeks in on her to see how she is doing if she is still sleeping. During the day he is always texting me to see how his little girl is doing. When he gets home at night I have to fight him to see Kayla. He loves having time with his baby girl. He has been a HUGE help since she was born. Chris took off a week when Kayla was first born and was super helpful. It was fun to be just us for the first week. He misses Kayla during the day now while he is at work and I don't help that much when I send him pictures sometimes. Chris is not afraid of any part of the parenting...he changes the diapers, gets spit up on, has gotten pooped on, helps with baths, gives her bottles, and everything else you can think of. Chris is an amazing husband and a wonderful father. I am so blessed to have him! Thanks for all you do for us Chris!!!
<3 We love you sooo much <3
Happy First Father's Day
Love Kayla and Mommy
Love Kayla and Mommy
| This is how daddy babysits |
| Daddy gets me to smile best for pictures! |
| I love you daddy! XOXO Kayla |
| Family Picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment